Watermania






WATERMANIA BLOG - BESIKTAS ATATURK ANATOLIAN HIGH SCHOOL


LIST OF ACTIVITIES





1) INTRODUCE YOUR SCHOOL.

2) ENROL YOUR STUDENTS.

3) STUDENTS WILL INTRODUCE THEMSELVES.

4) MAKE A VIDEO ABOUT YOUR SCHOOL.

5) EACH SCHOOL PROPOSES A TOPIC TO WORK.

6) EACH SCHOOL PROPOSES A LOGO FOR CREATE THE PROJECT LOGO.




Students Introducing Themselves



Ayşe Naz Türkgülü

  Our students have introduced themself.

Ayşe Naz Türkgülü
Hi! My name is Ayşe.I am 15 years old.I study at Besiktas Ataturk Anatolian High School and I am learning latin dances at school. Also I play voleyball at weekend  and also I like swimming in my free time. It makes me happy  and energetic.I love going theatre and cinema.I don't like reading very much but I like watching different films and series.I hang out with my friends on saturdays.

Oğuzhan Şimşek


Oğuzhan Şimşek
Hi! My name is Oğuzhan. I’m 16 years old. I've been studying at Besiktas Ataturk  Anatolian High School. In my free time I usually read novels. I love playing football. I am a Besiktas fan. I love listening to music too. This year I am learning to play the guitar. On the weekends I generally go to theatre. That’s how my life goes on!

Kağan Artan


Kağan Artan
Hello! My name is Kağan. I am 15 years old and I have been studying at Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School for 2 years. I usually play football and surf on the internet in my free time. Sometimes I hang out with my friends. That’s all about my life!

Elif İmir


Elif İmir
Hi! My name is Elif and I was born in 2002. I live in Istanbul since I was born and I've been studying at Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School for 2 years.  In my free time I am dancing , hanging out with my friends and reading novels. Especially I love listening to music so much and whenever I have free time I listen to music. This year I am learning latin dances with my friends and this make me happy. Generally, on weekdays I am busy because of school homework. So I spend time with my family at weekends. That's all of me.

Simay Ekinciler


Simay Ekinciler
Hi. My name is Simay and I'm 15. I live in Istanbul and I am a student at Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School.I am learning latin dances.I like listening to music and reading book in my free time.Also I like watching sci-fi films. I spend my weekends with my family and usually on saturdays I go out with my friends.

Melike Zeynep Katipoğlu


Melike Zeynep Katipoğlu
Hi, my name is Melike. I’m 15 years old. I live in Istanbul. I’m a student at Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School. I like reading books and listening to musics. In my free time, ı usually watch Tv series. I am learning latin dances and sign language. I’m going an English course at weekends. Generally I spend my time with my friends. That’s how my life usually goes on.

Begüm Çolakoğlu


Begüm Çolakoğlu
My name is Begüm Çolakoğlu. I was born in İstanbul/Turkey in 2002. Now, I’m student in Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolia Highschool. I am a social student.I am learning to play violin also I take latin dance clases and sign language clases in my school. My school provides many social activities for students. So I take advantage of them. And I think E-Twinning Project will make me improve more.

Zeynep Selen Eryonar


Zeynep Selen Eryonar
Hi . My name is Selen, I’m 15 years old. I live in İstanbul, Turkey. I’m a sophomore in Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School. On weekdays, I go to school and after that ı study and do the things I like. I have been learning Latin dances for 3 months. Every time I want to feel better I turn the radio on and dance as I wish. Also reading books,watching TV series, studying Biology and spending time with my family are my hobbies. That’s what I have been doing in my life.

Berdan Sönmez


Berdan Sönmez
Hi, I'm Berdan and I'm 15. I live in Istnabul. Now, I'm a student at Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School. I like football and basketball. I watch movies and play chess in my free time. It's the free time I join a project like this. So I'm very excited. That's all about me.

İrşad Alpaydın


İrşad Alpaydın
Hi! My name is İrşad Alpaydın.I’m 15 and tenth grader at Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School.I live in Turkey,Istanbul.As a hobby I’m playing piano.We have a good opportunity to practise piano at our school.In my free times, I like reading and watching TV series.My favourite one is Friends. I even have an instagram account about friends. One of my favourite thing is listening music while I am on my way to school. And also I love trying something new that I haven’t tried before, with my friends.

Melike Hatun Bayır


Melike Hatun Bayır
Describing myself has always been such a difficult thing to do. Because from my point of view it's a really big deal. I care about what people think about me. But anyway here I am. Firstly, I was born in 26 August 2002 in Istanbul. I grew up here and still I'm in Istanbul. I'd love to sing so literally I'm always singing. Also I'm taking professional swimming and piano classes. Besides that I love designing and I believe it's the one of my hobbies that will play a huge role to help me to choose my career.

Efe Özçınar


Efe Özçınar
Hi, my name is Efe. I'm from Turkey, Istanbul. I'm a sophomore student in Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School. I'm very passionate about competitive games. And I hope to grow up to be a computer scientist.

Meryem Açelya Kasapoğlu


Meryem Açelya Kasapoğlu
Hello there, my name is Meryem Açelya. I am from Turkey, Istanbul. I am student of Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School and sophomore. I love making designs: characters, dresses, pants etc. Writing and drawing are my favourite things to do. Ican't live without them. I want to publish my book or make it cartoon. It is my biggest dream. I love Set It Off and Melanie Martinez, Green Day, Panic At The Disco... I hope that we get along! So, nice to meet you. :)

Gizem Gümüşışık


Gizem Gümüşışık
Hi, I'm Gizem and this is my second year in Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School. I was born in Ankara in 2002 but I've been living in Istanbul for two years. Mostly. On weekdays I study. Especially I'm keen on Maths so it's not too hard for me to do that. When I've free time, I read some novels or hang out with my friends.  On the weekends, I spend some time with my mom. That's how my life usually goes on. 

Baver Karaarslan


Baver Karaarslan
 Hi, I am Baver. I am 15. I was born in Bremen and now I am a student in Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School. I like playing video games, reading books and watching movies. I spend my free time with my family and my friends.

Tolga Kavuncu


Tolga Kavuncu
Hi there, I am Tolga I'm 15. I live in Istanbul, Turkey. I study in Besiktas Ataturk Anatolian High School. I like playing new video games, trying out new hardware and watching films. I love playing with my dog and spend time with my family.

Serra Akkaya


Serra Akkaya
Hi, I’m Serra and I’m from Turkey, Istanbul. I’m 15 years old and I’m a student of Beşiktaş Atatürk Anotolian High School. I would describe myself as someone who is positive about every aspect of life. This is a bad feature for some people, but not for me. Positivity causes your face to always smile. After that, my biggest hobby has been talking with friends, I love talking to people about cases, events, situations; about everything that might come to mind. That’s all about me.

Demirkan Arifoğlu


Demirkan Arifoğlu
Hi, I’m Demirkan. I’m a student in Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High SchooI as a sophomore. I was born in Istanbul in 2002. I like playing the guitar and hanging  out with my friends. On the weekends, I spend some time with my family. That’s how my life generally is.

İsmihan Avşar


İsmihan Avşar
 Hi, my name is Zeynep İsmihan. I’m fifteen and I live in Istanbul. I’m a 10th grade student at Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School. I like meeting new people and watching movies in my free time. I also like meeting up with my friends and socializing. People usually say I’m an excited person, well, they are pretty right; I’m excited for this project too!
Although these kind of projects are strange to me, I’m sure it will be an amazing experience. 

Irmak Küçükoba


Irmak Küçükoba
Hello there, I'm Irmak and I'm 15. I'm a student High School and a sophomore. I live in Istanbul with my family. The first thing you need to know about me is that I’m full of life! I love everything that is about life and this one, strange species: humans! I love to write about them and their adventures. It’s just a phase, they say!

Mira Metin


Mira Metin
Hey, my name is Mira and I'm 15. I live in Istanbul, Turkey. I'm a sophomore student at Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School. I like learning new languages. I like cooking and trying new things in kitchen. Mostly, I spend my time with my sister. Because she is my sister and my best friend.





SCHOOLS

Teachers are introducing their schools. 


Beşiktaş Atatürk Anadolu Lisesi

Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School






Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School-Our Logo 


This is our logo.





PRESENTATION VIDEO

This is our school's presentation video.


It's a short video which is about our beautiful city, Istanbul. 







Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School -Advertising Activities

Beşiktaş Atatürk Anatolian High School- Our Logo


We've created a Facebook and Instagram pages about our projects.
You can visit our pages with these links:

We made an e-book about our project you can read it with this link:


In the project we have received permission from our parents in order to share
photographs and videos of us.





Our board game- Besiktas Atatürk Anatolian High School


We made a little board game about this project. If you want to play here is a link for it. You should match the cards which are the same. We also have an application for Android users to play the game. Enjoy it!

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

A FILM MADE WORLD

Language Heights